What It Does
The Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the "factory upgraded models" of the Sig Sauer P320 is a direct replacement to the factory curved trigger and is easily installed without the need for tools or fixtures. The flat design increases trigger reach to the natural resting position of the shooter’s finger and allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger face to take advantage of the increased leverage. Machined from billet steel.
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory curved trigger
– No tools required for installation
– Reduces trigger pull weigh by approx. 18% (8.0 lbs to 6.5 lbs, as tested)
– In X-Series models, due to leverage, pull weight will increase approx. 6%, while overall travel reduces 10%
– Maintains factory drop safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works with UPGRADED Sig Sauer P320 model pistols ONLY (including the X-Series).
Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320 pistols.
Does NOT function in the Sig Sauer P250.
In The Package
1 ea. Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger