P320 Grip Module | Quality Gun Parts from JSD Supply
The PF320 grip module is P80’s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER® components for P320.
Designed and manufactured in the US, these modules are made with P80’s proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer and feature their next-generation ergonomics for anyone who wants a quality firearm, including operators, law enforcement, and civilian P320 owners alike.
Reinforced polymer is the only way to go for Sig Sauer-compatible handgun parts. It can withstand high pressure and the performance that’s expected from a brand name like Sig Sauer.
Polymer80 products are known for detailed and advanced enhancements to the grip, including shape and angle. Other features include:
- 1911 grip angle
- P80's signature PTEX™ grip texture
- High BeaverTail Undercut for better bore access
- Enhanced double-undercut trigger guard and support hand contours
- Modified proprietary ambidextrous magazine release
PF320 grip module is compatible with the following Sig Sauer products:
- P320™ Full & Carry Slides
- P320 X5™ Full & Carry Slides
- P320 VTac™ Slides (Enhanced grip shape & angle)
Why Buy From JSD Supply?
We’ve been the experts in DIY gunsmithing since 2013. We have the most diverse inventory and we know our parts work because we use them. You’re guaranteed to receive parts that look, feel, and operate like a gun straight from the manufacturer, but without the hassle.